- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You'll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please remain in your vehicle and call or text 713-937-0050 to let us know that you have arrived.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter our office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children's toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you're offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- Due to the exorbitant cost increase of personal protective equipment (PPE) due to global shortages as a direct result of the COVID-19 pandemic, we will be charging a $35 Infection Control fee for every visit.
- We will not be allowing patients to bring guests to their appointments unless the patient requires assistance (e.g., pediatric patients, special needs patients, elderly patients, etc.) Patient companions will also be screened for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 during patient check-in.
- BYOB! If you prefer to have a blanket during your dental visits, please bring one from home for use during your appointment.
Thank you for allowing us to continue caring for you and helping us keep our community safe!